Tuesday 1 July 2014

31 Day Photo Challenge - Self Portrait - Day 1

If you know me, you know that I love to take pictures.  I take photos of everything and anything, from my dog, Nutmeg, to beverages, food, bike rides, trees, architecture, friends, artwork, and landscapes.  For many months I have seen various photography challenges and always plan to do one of them, but then I forget about the challenge until it's too late.  I found this photo challenge on Pinterest and decided to do it for the month of July.  My friend suggested that I add another day since there are 31 days in July and that for Day 31 the picture should be of Someone Else's Pet.  Follow me and pictures over the next 31 days and see what I come up with.  Not only is it Canada Day today, but it is also Day 1 of the challenge, which is a self portrait.  This photo was taken outside this afternoon on a hot, humid day and I am not wearing makeup.  This is how I look pretty much every day.



Self Portrait

No comments: