Wednesday 23 July 2014

31 Day Photo Challenge - Patterns - Day 23

Today's photo challenge is "Patterns".  I wasn't sure what to do for this challenge, but thought I could find something on my walk with Nutmeg.  I paid attention to my surroundings and was looking for patterns with houses.  Took some other pictures of interesting things around the neighbourhood, such as this front lawn/garden.  I've been meaning to take this picture for a while now.  Hope you like it.

Stone Bunny in Greenery
 More stone pieces from another front yard/garden:

Contemplating in the Greenery

Perhaps a large stone moulding from a building?


After walking by some of the older homes, I noticed many of them had exterior moulding and millwork and decided to focus on this today's photo challenge.  Here are some various pictures.

Red brick and white moulding
Red brick and linen moulding

Red brick, grey stucco, and green moulding

This isn't the best final image but triptych represent a pattern on one brownstone with 3-4 homes.  The photo on the left was in the shade, and I had to zoom in between tree branches for the one on the right.

31 Day Photo Challenge - Day 23 - Patterns (final picture)

No comments: