Wednesday 9 July 2014

31 Day Photo Challenge - Someone You Love - Day 9

Today's photo challenge is "Someone You Love".  Well I've seen 2 humans today that I love; one was a parent who doesn't like getting their picture taken much less have it posted here on my blog, and the other was my friend (who doesn't love their friends?), Nina, who really doesn't like getting her picture taken, (then why I do I have so many photos of her) and she would probably flip if I told her why.  Nina hates hugs and freezes up if you try to give her a hug.

The only other someone I saw today that I love is Nutmeg.  She's my baby, literally, she's like having a toddler.  She will turn 2 next month and over the past few years, she has brought life, love, and happiness into my home, and has taught me patience.  I love seeing her grumpy face and hearing her "harumph" after I wake her up in the morning.  It always makes me chuckle.  I love her big "sighs" when she doesn't get her way or has to wait for me to finish eating my meal.  Her snores and belches make me laugh especially when she belches in someone's face, such as, her Cousin Jenny, then walk away.  I love seeing her happy and excited.  I love how sometimes she walks as slow as molasses, minutes later she speed walking, and out of nowhere she's sprinting.  When Nutmeg sees other dogs that she likes she does this little dance and hop and will do zoomies around me and the other dogs.  Its funny to see her do this.  She loves seeing people and have them pet and scratch her.  I love it when she gets cuddly and comes sits next to me or on top of me and gives me kisses.  I like taking walks with her and seeing the neighbourhood and meeting different people.  I love coming home and seeing her entire body and butt wiggle in excitement over seeing me.

I hope she loves me as much as I love her. I hope she's happy with me, her home, and toys.  

31 Day Photo Challenge - Day 9 - Someone You Love (final picture)




No comments: