Wednesday 13 November 2013

I need a trip away

I haven't been on a big trip in a while and I'm aching for one.

Perhaps a trip to Gaspé, Quebec this August for some whale watching. First I need to arrange a sitter for Nutmeg. 

My Dream Trip is Egypt. It has been for as long as I can remember. I was planning to go there for my 30th birthday, but I went back to school. At the time I said I will go for my 40th birthday, which is less than a year away. I would love to go there around Christmas and celebrate my birthday somewhere in Egypt. Let's hope it happens. Here's is what I want to see/do in Egypt: Felucca on the Nile, Aswan, Luxor, Alexandria, Pyramids, Mt Sinai, a an Oasis (El Kharga), Cairo, meet some Pharaohs

Here are some ideas/destinations for future trips:
Turkey - Lycian Way - 509 km, Mt. Nemrut, Kahramanmaraş for ice cream, Goreme (Taskonak Hotel) - 2017 with Vicki and the Kackar Mountains

Greece - Athens, Mediterranean sail from Island to Island, Crete, Meteora, Santorini

Jordan - Petra

Iran 

Tunisia 

Poland

Romania - Transylvania 

Russia

Chile and Easter Island

Oman - World Expeditions Oman Adventure Holiday and 5 day camel trek.


No comments: