Wednesday 30 July 2014

31 Day Photo Challenge - Self Portrait - Day 30

I've spent this evening with my parents and we discussed mortgages, rates, how much CMHC charges if you don't have 20% for a downpayment, lawyer fees, land transfer tax, property tax, connection fees for hydro, gas, water(?), and internet and there was something else, but can't think of what it was.  I've done more calculating the past few weeks than what I did in high school and it's exhausting.

Today's photo challenge was another "Self Portrait".  Not sure why there's 2 self portraits in a month's challenge.  You can see my first self portrait and first photo challenge picture here.   I probably should have done this picture in the morning when I didn't have so many fly-aways, or I should have wet my hair before taking the photo.  I didn't think of it until after and I don't own any hairspray, gel, or mousse to hold my hair in place.  I'm wearing a green tank top and cardigan from H&M and a white and green domino scarf that was locally made in Ottawa.

31 Day Photo Challenge - Day 30 - Self Portrait

As for Day 27's "Celebration" picture, I do not have a celebration photo of a crowd cheering, or a part, or a birthday cake, but I do have a photo that I created that represents a celebration of sorts for me.  I hope to post it tomorrow, if not, the following day.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous (fly aways included!). are you thinking of buying a condo?

Trixie said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for the compliment. I would prefer to buy a small home with a backyard instead of a condo. I would like to have a garden for flowers and veggies and a space for Nutmeg to play and hang out.