Sunday 20 July 2014

31 Day Photo Challenge - In My Bag - Day 20

My friend Vicki's asked what today's picture was for the photo challenge, and I told her "What's in your bag."  She replied, "Oh, that's not very exciting."  There's your prelude for today's post.  Sorry it's boring.

31 Day Photo Challenge - Day 20 - In My Bag (final picture)
An itemized list of what's in my Coach bag:
  • Guinness key chain with keys
  • $2.00 off coupon for a 12 pack of Diet Coke
  • iPhone
  • Passport
  • Presto Card for the bus
  • Work pass
  • Istanbul map pendant and chain - the clasp is broken and I keep meaning to get a new clasp
  • Key to my friend's place
  • Flower chain purse from Peru and it holds my earphones
  • Glysomed fragrance free hand cream
  • 2 USB Memory Sticks
  • Butler Soft Picks
  • Package of tissue
  • Fold-up bag for shopping
  • Container of ibuprofen
  • Wallet
  • List of foods to eat and avoid from my elimination diet
  • Burt's Bees pink grapefruit lip balm
  • Green Beaver boreal lip balm
  • Clinique chubby lip balm in chunky cherry
  • Dolce & Gabbana glasses
  • Ralph Lauren sunglasses
  • Pen

No comments: