Monday 28 July 2014

31 Day Photo Challenge - Flowers - Day 28


Yes, I missed yesterday's photo challenge.  I tried, I really did, but I didn't see anything for "celebration".  I watched men playing soccer at the park, and waited for someone to score and capture  a picture of the celebration.  Instead I saw men drop to the ground holding their calf, then their faces.  Apparently, they watched a lot of World Cup and took notes on how to milk the sympathy.  Don't worry, I will find something, or at least I hope so, take a picture of this week that's a celebration.  

You know it's Monday, when your about to leave for work and bike lock falls apart in your hands and on the ground. To make matters worse, someone told me there was a Baconfest last Friday and it was the 3rd year for it.  I call this person many names for not telling me about it.  Let this be known that if you ever, ever hear that's there's a baconfest or something like it with bacon, TELL ME.  This person then proceeded to tell me there was a sirloin steak marinated, wrapped in bacon, grilled and was served on a brioche bun with a bacon-something jam/chutney.  Go ahead! Stab that knife a little deeper in my heart.  I still can't believe he didn't tell me about it last week.  I will get even. 

Today's photo challenge was "flowers" and I was looking forward to it after yesterday's dismal fail.  I saw various flowers on my walk this evening.  Hope they brighten your day.






31 Day Photo Challenge - Day 28 - Flowers (final picture)







No comments: