Sunday 12 July 2009

My TMB Ice Cream Log

Here is a list of my ice cream consumption and flavours from this trip.

  1. June 24th, Montreal Airport - Wildberry
  2. June 26th, Chamonix - two scoops, one each of Creme brulee & Cassis
  3. June 27th, Les Contamines - Lemon with Vodka poured over top
  4. July 1st, Courmayeur - two scoops, one each of Italian Vanilla & Chestnut
  5. July 1st, Courmayeur - Lemon
  6. July 2nd, Courmayeur - two scoops, one each of Tiramisu & Bacio
  7. July 2nd, Courmayeur - Coconut
  8. July 3rd, Chamonix - Lemon with Vodka poured over top
  9. July 3rd, Chamonix - a berry flavoured drumstick (cornetto)
  10. July 4th, Chamonix - two scoops, one each of Green Apple & Apricot
  11. July 6th, Chamonix - Lychee
  12. July 8th, Chamonix - Banana
  13. July 9th, Chamonix - Mixed berries
  14. July 10th, Geneva - two scoops, one each of Jamaica (Rum & Raisin) & Pineapple
  15. July 11th, Flight from Geneva to Montreal - Vanilla Caramel Duet

Okay, now it does seem like an awful lot, but I truly love ice cream. I'm not afraid to admit it. :) I was tempted to go for the 9 scoops on Wednesday, but decided it wouldn't be good for me. I should have had the 9 scoops of ice cream for supper that night instead of the Tartiflette.

1 comment:

Pam said...

My mouth is watering!! You can never have eat too much ice cream!