Saturday 6 March 2010

Big Trip for 2010 is ...

Morocco!! 

Vix, Nina and I and perhaps Pam M. will be spending this Christmas in Morocco.  Vix and I went to the Ottawa Travel Show today to pick up some information on Morocco, Tunisia, and Jordan.  After our lunch at Subway, we stopped by Flight Centre to find out the price of a particular 15 day guided trip in Morocco and to get a quote for airfare from Montreal to Casablanca.  It's so exciting to plan for future trips.  Now, we just have to check with the girls and start booking things.  :)  Woohoo!  Now, I have to really decide where to go after Morocco for 5-6 days.  Should I go to Tunisia, cross the Strait of Gibraltor, or spend some time in Spain?  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Pam said...

I vote for Spain!!! Just think of the pictures you could take!