Friday 26 March 2010

Vancouver - Whistler, here I come

I'm flying out to Vancouver next month to visit my friend Jay, and we're going skiing in Whistler. I've been to Whistler once before, almost 3 years ago and it rained then.  It rained a lot that trip.  At that time, people were riding the chairlift with their mountain bikes to the top of the hill.  It will be a different experience this time around as I have never skiied this late in the season and I am very excited about the idea of it.  When I've tell people that I am going skiing in Whistler next month, the first question they ask me is "will there be any snow?" and I reply it will have snow of some sort either natural or man-made.  I'll find out soon enough. 

I can't wait to see Jay and check out his skiing skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky! Another trip for Trixie! You are so blessed to be able to explore the world and take all the trips you take!