Saturday 17 April 2010

Snip Snip

Here's a picture of me on the Peak2Peak Gondola going over to Blackcomb.
Yesterday we went to a Korean restaurant for supper, which Saleem calls "Snip Snip". I have no idea what it's actual name is, anyways, the food was really good.  After supper, Jay and I went to Gravity Pope to look at shoes ... I bought a pair of Campers ... so comfortable.  We've been skiing all day today.  I'm not used to the runs being so long, it's rather nice to have long runs compared to back home, and it's a good workout for the legs.  My quads are tired.  The visibility has been crap at the top of the runs and I couldn't see for some parts of the run. I had chili for lunch at the Roundhouse and it was very hearty. We've been back on the slopes for the past couple of hours and now I'm at Horsemen Hut for a tea and a Snickers. The tea is delicious. Jay and Saleem went down Cloud 9 again and will pick me up on their way back up. There were a bunch of people in here throwing back the tall boys, the medics just sent them off and told them to be careful on their way down the hill.  I'm looking forward to having a shower tonight and another day of skiing.

Here's another picture of me a little later and wet.

No comments: