Thursday 3 July 2008

Where's the Sun?

Today, my friend Vicki and I are off to Wolfe Island to visit Lady M for the weekend. I'm very excited about visiting Lady M as she always has great stories to tell us. Whenever we visit Lady M, the time it spent talking, laughing, eating great food and heading out in the water.

This morning it's pouring outside and I'm starting wonder if the sun will ever come out for the summer. It continues to play hide and seek with me ... coming out for one or two days to taunt me then it hides itself and lets the rain fall down on us. It's suppose to be sunny and bright outside this weekend and I hope it is because how can you truly enjoy floating around in the St. Lawrence River starring up at the blue sky and white fluffy clouds when it's grey and wet outside?

I will report on my weekend when I return.

No comments: